Most of the performance problems (load, crash, options that disappear or synchronization) can be solved in the following way:
- Check your internet access:
- Make sure your device is connected via Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G, or LTE.
- If you play over a Wi-Fi connection, make sure the router is turned on. Also, try not to play too far away from it so as not to lose the signal.
2. Restart your device.
3. Make sure you have the latest version of the app, installed from the App Store.
4. Force close unnecessary background apps.
5. Restart the application by force closing:
- Press the Home button twice quickly.
- All open applications will appear on the screen; swipe left or right to locate the app.
- Swipe up the app preview image.
- Go back to the home screen and restart the game application.
6. If the problem persists, uninstall and reinstall the application. To do this, you must follow the following steps:
- Keep your finger on the app until it starts to move.
- Touch the "x" of the application you want to remove and confirm.
- Download the application again from the iTunes App Store.
- Open the app.
- Sign in again with your email address.
Keep in mind that uninstalling the application will not cause you to lose your information, statistics and progress, since this information is linked to your email address. You will also no longer be charged for apps previously purchased using the same Apple ID.